My quest for “colors” has pushed me to various places. I have been looking for my identity in NYC, starting the family in Zürich and settling down in Tallinn. To my color palette adds Polish grandfather, Turkish grandmother, Egyptian father, Estonian mother and Swiss husband. All these diverse tones shape my life and art.
Besides expressing herself on large scale canvases enjoys Kamille writing short stories.
You find the stories and apple paintings in 2019 calendar “Estonian is like an apple”
In 2017 her texts and paintings were published in the book “Ütlen sulle head” by Pilgrim books.
Kamille is married and mother of two and lives currently in Tallinn, the capital city of Baltic state of Estonia.
Articles published in Estonian press:
- Cover story in magazine “Psühholoogia Sinule”. Feb.2017
- Anneliis Aunapuu article about Kamille Saabre art “With a Paintbrush and an Invisible Magnifying Glass – Kamille Saabre”. Spring 2017,Life in Estonia
- Jan Kaus article about Kamille Saabre show “Tutti Frutti” in Estonian Parliament House Gallery, Okt. 2014, Sirp
- Mrs Laine Randjärv, the Vice Speaker of the Estonian Parliament about Kamille Saabre exhibition in Parliament house, 2014
- Jan Kaus article about Kamille Saabre show in V.Napp Gallery “Happiness is not a goal” 2004. Eesti Ekspress, Areen
- Juta Kivimäe about Kamille Saabre paintings, Eesti ekspress 1998