Fine Artist and Life-Coach
Be it through painting or life-coaching, it has always been my aspiration to bring to light the unseen. To zoom close enough to disclose the otherwise unnoticed beauty of hidden details. Then take few paces backwards and enjoy the big picture from a distance.
As a Coach I will help you to explore yourself and vision the bigger picture.
As an Artist I aim to inspire you to awaken the desire for purity, innocence and maturity. Although the paintings do not depict human figures, they boldly celebrate and communicate a real enjoyment for the full circle of human life – in all its stages.
My quest for “colors” has pushed me to various places. I have been looking for my identity in NYC, starting the family in Zürich and settling down in Tallinn. To my color palette adds Polish grandfather, Turkish grandmother, Egyptian father, Estonian mother and Swiss husband. All these diverse tones shape my life and art.
Besides expressing herself on large scale canvases and guiding her clients through coaching enjoys Kamille writing short stories. Among her books are: “Alati on lootust”, “Ütlen sulle head” and 2019 calendar “Estonian is like an apple”
Kamille is married and mother of two and lives currently in Tallinn, the capital city of Baltic state of Estonia.
You find Kamille Saabre biography listed in Linkedin.
Articles published in Estonian press:
- Cover story in magazine “Psühholoogia Sinule”. Feb.2017
- Anneliis Aunapuu article about Kamille Saabre art “With a Paintbrush and an Invisible Magnifying Glass – Kamille Saabre”. Spring 2017,Life in Estonia
- Jan Kaus article about Kamille Saabre show “Tutti Frutti” in Estonian Parliament House Gallery, Okt. 2014, Sirp
- Mrs Laine Randjärv, the Vice Speaker of the Estonian Parliament about Kamille Saabre exhibition in Parliament house, 2014
- Jan Kaus article about Kamille Saabre show in V.Napp Gallery “Happiness is not a goal” 2004. Eesti Ekspress, Areen
- Juta Kivimäe about Kamille Saabre paintings, Eesti ekspress 1998
TV production – Our People – Kamille Saabre
In 2017 Spring short film was produced By Estonian National TV featuring Kamille Saabre
Paintings of Fruits